2023 Fees & Application
A full-weekend tuition fee of $250 covers all program events starting with the Friday afternoon class, and includes concert, jam sessions and 12+ hours of instruction in classes and workshops. (Without Friday class $210.)
Partial weekend tuition options are also available.
Partial weekend tuition options:
Friday Only: $75 (includes evening concert)
Saturday Only: $125 for 3 classes and evening activities.
Sunday Only: $75 for 2 classes.
Early Bird Discount for Students attending workshops! Apply by August 1.
Full weekend $225, or $190 without the Friday Afternoon class.
Friday Only $70 Saturday only $110
Sunday only $70
$180 before 8/1 or Saturday only $125 before 8/1.
Shared room onsite with meals $260.
Single Room (if available) with meals $395
Camping: $150 (includes meals), $25/night (no meals)
Offsite Rates... Facility fee ($15/day, $30/weekend), plus meals.
Tuition Scholarship Opportunities
We know that some people are experiencing financial difficulties due to Covid. We want you to attend, if you need a scholarship, please ask for it.
A $50 scholarship is offered for students offering a useful mini-class or willing to host our Student Open Mike.
Phone cancellations must be followed by written notice of cancellation. Students canceling after August 1 due to unavoidable circumstances may send written documentation of their reason for canceling and request a partial tuition refund. These refund requests will be considered by our board following the end of the program.
How to apply for the weekend.
1. Click on the application button above. It will appear as a google form. If you have gmail, this form should remain on your Google Drive for future reference.
2. Fill out the form completely, and wait for confirmation. This will sometimes take up to 24 hours.
Note... Summer is travel season and I may be away from my computer for a few days... be patient. Your application will stay on my computer.
3. Wait until you receive confirmation, there are often questions about food and lodging payments.
4. Payment: You can pay by check if you want to.
Print out the confirmation form, and mail it with a check to:
Upper Potomac Music Weekends
PO Box 1474
Shepherdstown, WV 25443
5. Or if you wish to pay by PayPal, I will send you an invoice for the correct amount. Please pay within 2 weeks.
Applications will be processed on a first-come-first served basis. Onsite housing is limited.